Chamomile, The Best Herb for Soothing Skin Irritation
Research has shown that chamomile has a multitude of health benefits when taken internally in the form of tea. But, chamomile has the same benefits when used as a tropical treatment in skin care products. There are many active and powerful compounds in chamomile that include the flavonoids apigenin, luteolin, and quercetin, and the
volatile oils including alpha-bisabolol and matricin. These contribute to chamomiles anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, and antioxidant properties.
We formulate several products using chamomile hydrosol, extract and essential oil because of these amazing properties.
Benefits to the Skin
- Relieve symptoms of eczema and psoriasis
- Calms inflammation, irritate, red and dry skin, as well as rashes, bedsores, sunburns and ulcers.
- Protects skin from free radical damage and suppresses the visible signs of aging.
- Soothing for sensitive skin, infants/children, and skin battered by medications or medical treatments like chemotherapy and radiation.
- Relieves itching associated with bug bites, rashes, eczema, or other skin irritations.
- Natural antiseptic and has antimicrobial properties – protects skin from infection.
- Boosts the immune system, speeding up the healing process
Chamomile can impart soothing, calming, and healing effects. Its antiseptic effects make it a good addition in cleansers, and its antioxidant effects are perfect in creams, lotions, butters, ointments and soaps and scrubs.
Wherever you find it, you can be sure that chamomile will help your skin to emerge calmer and healthier than before.
Creamy Eye Treatment$19.95
Facial Cleansing Oil Dry, Mature & Sun Damaged Skin$9.95
Facial Cleansing Scrub Lavender$16.00
Goats Milk Soap Lavender Chamomile$6.50
Light Facial Lotion for Men – Sensitive Blemished Skin$10.95
Sensitive Skin Goats Milk Lotion$14.95
Toning Mist Sensitive & Rosacea Skin$13.95
Baby Body Lotion with Goat’s MilkMay 13, 2016 12:00 am
Comments are closed here.