Our Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Bars with Goat’s Milk are infused with pink Himalayan salt, known as one of the purest salts on the earth.
Goat’s milk soap is used as the base of this bar because it not only provides a fluffy lather, it also brings additional moisturizing and skin-softening properties.
Our long lasting Himalayan Salt Soap bar cleanses and detoxifies skin, leaving it smooth soft and re-mineralized. They're packed with essential trace minerals, many of which act as potent treatments against a myriad of skin conditions such as:
- Viral, bacterial, or fungal skin infections
- Athlete's foot
- Strong body odor
- Insect bites
Benefits of using Himalayan Salt Soap Bars with Goat's Milk
- Gently and thoroughly cleanses and purifies skin
- Stimulates blood circulation and removes toxic buildup
- Naturally exfoliates dull dead skin cells with its crystalline structure
- Regulates the production of skin oil
- Softens and soothes skin ailments and itchiness caused by severe skin issues, eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Heals, Rejuvenates and strengthens skin tissues
- The cream in the goat’s milk provides exceptional moisturizing qualities
- Relieves itching and reduces redness and inflammation caused by eczema, psoriasis, and acne
- Salt minerals kill bacterial while neutralizing body odor
- Anti-aging properties
- balance the pH factor of your skin making it suitable for every skin type
- Soothes tired muscles and alleviates pain associated with arthritis, rheumatism and fatigu
How to Use a Himalayan Salt Soap
These salt bars can be rubbed directly onto your skin, however do so in a gentle manner. Ideal to use as a facial cleansing bar, however do not rub the bar directly on your facial skin. Please note that if you have skin wounds, while the salt makes an excellent natural healing agent, it will sting.
If you have sensitive skin, or are using the soap on your children, it is recommended that you rub the salt onto your hands, poof, or wash cloth first before applying it on your body. Alternatively you can place a soft, damp cloth around the Himalayan Salt Soap before rubbing it directly on your skin.
To ensure you get the most use out of your salt bar, please keep it dry between uses. You can use a draining soap dish to do this, check out our Soap Dishes and Soap Savers here.
Due to the natural process of handmade soap, color and shape may vary.
5.75-6 oz. each
Ingredients: Pink Himalayan Salt, saponified coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), goat’s milk, purified water, sodium hydroxide (saponifying agent), sorbitol (moisturizer), sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), oat protein (conditioner), kaolin clay, fragrance, mica (mineral colorant), and titanium dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps), propriety blend of essential oil, mica powder.