Thank you for your interest in carrying LATIV Natural Skin Revival. We want to ensure your success in carrying our products. To make sure our relationship with retailers remains mutually beneficial, we ask stockists to agree to our terms and conditions before opening a wholesale account.
- Our prices are subject to change without notice.
- We do not charge sales tax or other additional processing fees.
- Payment is made at the time of ordering.
- For orders of $2,500 or more, we accept a 50% deposit at the time of ordering with the remaining amount due before the order ships.
- We do not currently accept net payment terms.
- Our wholesale order minimum is $200.00 plus shipping for opening orders and a $200 minimum purchase for subsequent wholesale orders.
- All wholesales orders require a minimum order quantity (MOQ).
- Orders are shipped via FedEx, UPS, or USPS from Lakewood, Ohio.
- Local pick-up is available upon request.
- Shipping charges will be calculated once the order is placed. However, if the order cannot be shipped as charged, we reserve the right to bill any additional charges for the shipment. A separate invoice for shipping charges will be emailed to you and must be paid prior to shipment. Likewise, if we find a cheaper way to ship your order, we will refund the difference to your account.
- SUMMER SHIPPING DISCLAIMER: We use natural butters and waxes to formulate some of our products (balms, ointments, butters, creams, etc.). The look of these products can become slightly altered when shipping during the summer months or into areas of the country where these conditions are common. Do not panic! This is not uncommon and does not harm the product or change their amazing benefits. It just gets soft under intense heat. When you receive your package, just leave it in an air-conditioned environment for several hours or set in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
Please keep this in mind when ordering. We do our best to carefully package items but have no control over the order once it leaves our stuido, as packages can be subject to high temps during shipping and transit: hot shipping trucks, warehouses, porches in direct sunlight, etc. We cannot offer refunds for Sugar Whipped Body Scrubs shipped during the summer months.
- WINTER SHIPPING DISCLAIMER: Some of our products may solidify, harden, or congeal while in transit to you. This will not compromise the quality in any way. Please remove the content of your package and leave it at room temperature to thaw. Do not attempt to microwave to speed up the process.
- Our products may be sold in your brick & mortar shop, gift and/or subscription boxes, and on your eCommerce site.
- Our products cannot be sold on third party sites such as Walmart, Amazon, eBay, etc.
- We list an MSRP in our Wholesale Catalog, but you may set your own prices as the retailer.
- We are happy to provide stockists with product photos to be used on websites or social media pages — email us at infor.naturalskinrevival.com to request photos.
- Please tag or mention us on when using our photos on social media.
Returns and Refunds
- Due to the nature of our items, we do not accept returns on wholesale accounts.
- If your product arrives damaged, please contact us with photos of the damaged items within 48 hours of receiving the order and we will refund the damaged product or make arrangements to have it shipped back to us for an exchange.
- We cannot not offer refunds for melted Sugar Whipped Body Scrubs that are shipped in the summer months (See Our Summer Shipping Disclaimer above).
- Lead time may vary from 7-14 business days depending on order size, product availability, and our production schedule.
- Please note — Due to the time it takes to cure, soaps require a 4–6-week turnaround time if not currently in stock.
- Orders may be revised or canceled within 48 hours from the time they are placed.
- Any order cancellations after 48 hours are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We cannot cancel any order once it has shipped.
Drop Shipment, Private Label, & Consignment
- We do not offer drop shipment, private label, or consignment at this time.
- Because of the artisan handmade process to make and cut our soaps, you will notice a slight variation in design and weight.
Testers and Samples
If you have a brick & mortar shop, we recommend ordering one extra unit for customer testing and sampling. If you are new to LATIV Natural Skin Revival and wish to try our products, we offer a Wholesale Sample Program. Here is how it works:
We do not offer samples of the Muscle & Joint Save, Bug Repellent Spray Mist, Foot Lotion Stick, or the Face Washes.
Sample Quantities: You can order up to 6 product samples in one order. If one of those samples includes our Goat’s Milk Soaps, you can choose up to 6 fragrance samples. We do not offer fragrance options for our Goat’s Milk Lotion, Whipped Shea Body Butter or Sugar Whipped Body Scrubs. If your sample order includes any one of these products, please order the soap samples in the fragrances you are considering.
Sample Prices: We offer a flat fee of $20 for our Wholesale Sample Program that includes up to six samples, plus shipping fee.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an order that contains the product samples (up to 6 product samples) that you would like to try. We will invoice you via PayPal and ship your order out within 7 business days.
- Once you receive your samples, choose the product(s) you would like to order at wholesale and visit our website to place your order with us.
- You will receive an invoice credit on your next order for the $20 Wholesale Sample Fee.
Once you’ve read and agreed to the above Terms and Conditions, please submit your application for a wholesale account.