Introducing New Facial Serums
We are thrilled to announce the arrival of our NEW Hyaluronic Facial Serums, the perfect addition to your skincare routine.
Our serums are specially formulated to hydrate and plump the skin, leaving you with a radiant and youthful complexion. Hyaluronic acid is the key ingredient in these powerful serums, known for its ability to retain moisture and improve skin elasticity.
We have carefully crafted these serum to ensure maximum absorption and efficacy while addressing other skin concerns, delivering transformative results in just a few uses.
Whether you’re looking to fight signs of aging or simply want to achieve a healthy glow, our Hyaluronic Facial Serums are the perfect solution. Try them out today and take the first step towards your best skin yet.
YOU HAVE: Dull, Sun-Spots, Age Spots, Dark Spots
YOU WANT: Brighter, lighter and more radiant skin with less current and reoccurring dark spots.
- Slows and halts the formation of dark spots. Reducing future pigment flare-ups. Fades active pigment of sun spots, age spots and dark spots.
- Improves skin tone and texture increasing cellular renewal and health.
- Lightens and brightens skin for a more radiant appearance.
YOU HAVE: Sensitive, Redness, Inflammation. Rosacea, Eczema, Acne-Prone Skin
YOU WANT: A more balanced, less reactive complexion without redness or inflammation.
- Soothes and calms angry skin to reduce redness & inflammation.
- Promotes healing and hydration for raw, damaged or irritated skin.
- Rebalances and supports healthier skin for improved tone and texture.
YOU HAVE: Dry, Dull, Damaged, Sensitive, Stressed Skin
YOU WANT: A nourishing boost with soft, healthy, supple skin and a plumped complexion.
- Quench your driest skin, heal, soothe and rebalance for perfectly hydrated skin.
- Skin will become softer and smoother.
- Boosts antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients for healthier, fresher skin.
- Enhances circulation and hydration, improving skin tone and texture.
- Protects from damaging free radicals to reduce the effects of aging.
How To Use Hyaluronic Facial Serums:
Apply a few drops to face and neck AM and PM. Use after cleansers while skin is still damp and before creams. Use it alone or as an added boost to your favorite moisturizers.
What is Hyaluronic Acid:
Hyaluronic acid is a sugar that occurs naturally in the body, including the skin, eyes, and joints. Hyaluronic acid plays a crucial role in skin moisture. As people age, the moisture in their skin decreases, so some people choose to take supplemental hyaluronic acid in the form of topical creams and serums. The result – unrivaled skin plumping action and a healthy-looking glow.
Why Hyaluronic Acid:
- Long-lasting active hydration.
- Instantly delivers smoother, softer skin.
- Helps to revive even the most parched, irritated, or sensitive skin.
- Penetrates deep into the skin to help deliver hydration and boost collagen levels for unrivaled skin plumping action and a healthy-looking glow.
- Fast absorbing serum restores hydration levels without clogging pores or leaving a greasy feel.
- Helps heal wounds and improve symptoms of mild to moderate eczema and psoriasis.
If you haven’t tried a product yet with HA, then do so as soon as possible. Every skin type can benefit all year long from adding this into their daily skincare routine.
Written By: Mary Ellen Wank, Wellness Advocate and Founder of LATIV, Natural Skin Revival DISCLAIMER