Soap & Cleanser
All-natural moisturizing goats milk soap & cleanser are ideal for people with keratosis pilaris (chicken skin).
These incredible bars are made with all-natural ingredients such as goats milk, plant oils and plant butters. Some of our soap & cleanser bars have added ingredients (salt, oats, poppy seeds) to help buff away dead skin as you wash away dirt, grime and impurities.
Goats milk soap produces a mild, skin-nourishing cleansing experience while offering a magnificent long-lasting lather. Our gentle soap bars will leave skin feeling clean, soft and healthy.
- Softens while it soothes.
- Relieves itching caused by dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Reduces inflammation while eliminating redness and irritation.
- Heals as it rejuvenates.
- Provides exceptional moisturizing quality.
- Naturally removes dead skin cells.
- Gentle enough for all skin types, conditions, age, and gender.
- FREE of harsh detergents (SLS) and chemicals.
- COMPARE: Our bars weigh more! 5.25-5.75 oz compared to most bars of 3.5 to 4 oz! (Do a price per ounce comparison).
Our Goat’s Milk Soap Collection has over 45 fragrances. Any one of them can be used for keratosis pilaris (chicken skin), however the fragrances listed below are our customer favorites for this skin type. Click here for a complete alphabetical listing of our Goat’s Milk Soaps.
Learn more about the symptoms and cause of keratosis pilaris HERE. Could you get rid of keratosis pilaris be changing your diet? Discover the 8 Food Allergies & Intolerance That Cause Skin Disorders.