Dry skin is characterized with feeling tight after cleaning and you tend to have fine lines, wrinkles, cracks, flaking, dry patches, itching, and skin appears red or gray and ashy. Symptoms get worse in winter months or dry climates. It rarely gets oily.
Skin naturally produces oil in order to keep skin moist and lubricated. If you have dry skin, your body doesn’t produce enough sebum and water easily evaporates through the skin.
Whether you have persistently dry skin or feel that your skin is dry and dehydrated during the winter months, its essential to use natural botanical ingredients that your body absorbs to keep skin hydrated and moisturized. Our skincare routine for dry, mature, and sun damaged skin will keep your skin soft, smooth, and healthy.
Cleansing & Soothing Facial Cleansers
Option A: One of the best ways to keep dry skin hydrated and moisturized is to use a cleaning oil. With dry skin, it’s important to use an ultra-gentle cleansing oil that cleans while it protects the skin’s barrier. Our Cleansing Oil for Dry Skin softens, soothes and revitalizes the surface while minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gently removes dirt, impurities, and waterproof makeup.
- Cleanses the skin without leaving an oily residue.
- Softens, soothes, moisturizes, and hydrates skin.
- Safe for eye area.
Option B: If oil cleansing isn’t your thing, we offer our gentle, all-natural foaming Botanical Facial Wash for normal, dry and mature skin types. This all-natural foaming cleanser removes excess oil, dirt, impurities and makeup without disrupting the skin’s natural pH balance. It hydrates and leaves skin soft, smooth and supple.
- Gently removes dirt, impurities, and makeup.
- Softens, soothes, moisturizes, and hydrates skin.
- Safe for eye area.
Soothe, Balance, and Refresh – Facial Toning Mist
Our alcohol-free Toning Mist for dry skin removes any remaining impurities from the surface of the skin. It cleanses and refreshes skin without over-drying leaving skin soft, smooth and healthy.
- Soothes and hydrates while it balances skins pH levels.
- Calms and refreshes.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Evens skin tone and texture.
Hydrate Eye Area – Creamy Eye Treatment
Creamy Eye Cream Treatment$19.95
Take extra care of your skin around the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thin and without sebaceous glands. It’s critical to treat this area with hydration and moisturization. Our power packed Creamy Eye Treatment brings hydration and so much more.
- Gently hydrates and moisturizes while it softens and soothes.
- Reduces irritation and inflammation, (puffiness).
- Tackles dark circles.
- Regenerates and revitalizes to minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Doesn’t migrate into eyes and its safe for skin around the lips.
Repair, Restore, Balance with Sea Buckthorn
Always apply repair, restoring and healing creams before your facial cream to ensure they soak into the skin. It only takes 30 seconds for the skin to completely absorb topical treatments.
When dry, sun damaged, or mature skin feels taut and tight or looks tired and dull, reach for our Ultra Calming Sea Buckthorn Repair Cream that is formulated to target those specific concerns. This incredible repair cream is packed with skin calming and preparing oils and extracts to repair, restore and revive tired-looking skin while it softens and smooths skin’s texture. Nightly application is suggested due to the natural orange pigment of sea buckthorn. The orange pigment doesn’t stain and washes way in the morning.
- Calms irritation while eliminating itching.
- Encourages skin cell growth to improve texture and tone.
- Heals and repairs skin that is chafed or cracked.
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, healthy skin.
Lock in Hydration with our Moisturizer for Dry Skin
For soft, smooth, healthy looking skin you need our Facial Moisturizing Cream for Dry Skin. This incredible cream melts deep into the skin to nourish and moisturize while it repairs and revitalizes skin to minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Even more, it improves skin tone and texture.
- Penetrates quickly to nourishes and instantly hydrates skin.
- Heals, repair, and restores elasticity.
- Soothes irritation while eliminating itching.
- Regenerates healthy new skin cells.
Plump it up with our Hydrating Serum
Give your skin an added boost of hydration with our Deep Hydrating Facial Serum for dry, mature and sun damaged skin. While keeping your skin moisturized with a daily moisture is important, a hydrating serum can help treat skin that feels taut and tight or skin that looks tired and dull. Dehydration is common as you age and this incredible serum revives skin as it soothes, softens and smooths skins texture. Wake-up to healthy glowing skin.
- Replenishes skin and leaves it feeling hydrated, supple and soft.
- Helps revive tired-looking, dull skin.
- Visibly reduces fine line and wrinkles.
- Promotes new skin growth.
- Improves skin tone and textures.
Apply Lip Balm
Product on saleVegan Lip Balm$4.20 – $4.95
The best time to apply our Vegan Lip Balms is at night just before your head hits the pillow. Keep one on your nightstand. Lip skin is most receptive to repairing itself from damage caused by daily aggressors at night. Our lip balms are formulated to replenish and repair lips to keep them soft and healthy. Our go-to lip balms flavors for nighttime repair are Peppermint Tea Tree or Lavender Vanilla.
Refresh your skin with a few quick splashes of water followed by a spritz of our toning mist.
Apply Eye Cream followed by our Facial Cream for Dry Skin. If necessary, top it off with a few drops of our Deep Hydrating Facial Serum if using. Let each treatment dry. This step may be necessary during seasonal changes and if your skin needs additional treatment. Additional applications of these treatments can be reapplied throughout the day.
Protect skin with our Hydrating Sunblock Lotion.
Daily sun protection is an important step in keeping your skin healthy. For skin that needs added moisturization during the summer months or in drier climates, reach for our SUNCARE Hydrating Facial Lotion. Our SUNCARE products are formulated with natural non-nano zinc oxide, a natural sunblock ingredient.
- Made with non-Nano Zinc Oxide that provides natural protection from UVA/UVB damage.
- Non-greasy, non-sticky, and non-whitening formula.
- Restores elasticity while conditioning and softening.
- Nourishes and revitalizes.
1X or 2X a Week
Revitalize & Renew Skin Facial Cleansing Scrubs
Weekly exfoliation is essential to keep skin healthy. Our gentle Facial Cleansing Scrub cleans skin while exfoliating to remove dirt, impurities, and dead skin cells. It improves tone and texture while leaving skin soft and smooth and looking radiant.
- Gently cleans as it exfoliates to remove dirt, impurities and dead skin cells.
- Formulated with gentle clay to remove toxins.
- Improves tone and texture.
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Leaves skin silky soft and smooth.
Nourish, Soothe & Soften Nutrient Rich Face Mask
Treat your skin to boost of nourishment by adding a weekly mudding treatment to your skincare routine. Our ready-to-use Nutrient Rich Face Mask is formulated with gentle clays that improve skins tone and texture while leaving skin silky soft and smooth.
- Gently detoxifies and exfoliates.
- Moisturizes and soothes skin.
- Increase blood circulation.
- Improves skin tone and texture.
- Leave skin silky soft and smooth.
Body Cleansing with Goats Milk Soap
Goats Milk Soaps are the perfect cleansing and moisturizing bar for all skin types. We encourage you to stop using harsh soaps and body washes that contain sulfates, alcohol and other harsh chemicals that strip the skin of its natural oils and cause irritation to skin that is already sensitive and inflamed.
Goats Milk Soap is mild, and it gently cleanse and naturally exfoliates the skin and keeps it moisturized due to the high fat content in goats’ milk. Our soaps help balance the production of oil leaving skin soft and smooth.
We offer over 40 different fragrances of our Goats Milk Soap and any one of them will be beneficial to dry skin.