Botanical Foaming Hand Soap, the best all-natural mild hand soap for non-stop hand washing.
We all know how important it is to keep hands clean. The frequency at which we are washing hands has made foaming hand soaps more popular today than they have ever been before. Unfortunately, most of the liquid hand soap on the store shelves are made with harsh chemical ingredients that leave skin dry, itchy, and irritated.
When you have a skin condition like eczema (atopic dermatitis), psoriasis, extremely dry skin, or sensitivities, washing hands often can lead to even more itching, irritation, dryness, and cracked skin, and even infection. So how can you continue to engage in the proper hand-washing practices while protecting your skin?
Unlike any other foam hand soap, Botanical Foaming Hand Soap is made with a blend of skin loving ingredients. It’s free of known irritants like dyes, synthetic fragrance, and formaldehyde, so it won’t irritate the skin (even if it’s sensitive). Our unique fragrance-free formula creates a fluffy, light foam that gently and thoroughly cleans skin.
- 100% organic and natural ingredients.
- Deep cleansing formula that washes away dirt and germs.
- Gentle enough to use multiple times a day without causing irritation.
- Washes off without residue.
- Safe for all skin types and ages.
- Nut & Gluten Oil Free.
- Cruelty Free.
- Vegan friendly.
PROPER HAND HYGIENE
Dry, cracked skin makes it easier for germs to enter the body and cause inflammation. Prevent skin inflammation with these five-basic skin-friendly hand hygiene steps:
- Use mild, fragrance-free soap to remove dirt.
- Avoid using too much soap, use only half a pump.
- Avoid hot water, use warm. Wash for 20 seconds.
- Pat dry the hands with a towel.
- Once hands are dry, apply a moisturizer immediately.
We cannot stress enough the importance of moisturizing hands after hand washing. You cannot over moisturize. Repeated handwashing, even with mild soaps, will cause skin irritation. Please moisturize after each handwashing.