Soften and sooth feet with our all-natural Foot Repair Lotion stick that promotes healing as it repairs skin.
Our lotion stick relieves the itching and irritation, and pain due to severe dry cracked heels and rough damaged skin. Likewise, it reduces the redness and inflammation caused by chronic skin disorders. Furthermore, it can be used on rough hands, elbows and knees. Its safe for all skin types, conditions, ages, and gender.
Our unique formula offers:
- Regenerates to heal, repair and normalize the skin.
- Hydrate extremely severe dry patches; specifically eczema, psoriasis and cracked heals.
- Relieves the redness and inflammation caused by chronic skin disorders.
- Beeswax adds a layer of protection to retain moisture.
- Softens and soothes skin.
- Reduce itching and irritation.
- Penetrates quickly, non-greasy formulas.
- Safe for all skin types, gender and ages.
- Gluten and nut oils FREE.
- Twist-up tube, airport friendly.
Promotes the healthy growth of skin while also providing a rich source of antioxidants.
SESAME SEED OIL
A light oil that absorbs easily and creates a protective film on the skin. Antioxidant rich making it beneficial for mature aging skin, dry, cracked and damaged skin. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
HEMP SEED OIL
Rich in vitamin E. This great for all skin types, including sensitive skin, because it balances the production of oil, provides exceptional, long lasting moisture, does not clog pores, soothes irritated skin and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Restores moisture. Soothes and softens dry and damaged skin and provides relief from chronic skin disorders such as eczema and atopic dermatitis.
POMEGRANATE SEED OIL
Helps heal, protect and moisturize dry, cracked, mature, and irritated skin; revitalizes dull or mature skin, assists with wrinkles; improves skin elasticity; and soothes minor skin irritations, including dry skin, eczema, psoriasis and sunburn. Helps fight free radicals and aging skin.
For problem free skin explore our BLOG articles on health foot care.