Our Himalayan Salt Soap bars are loaded with Himalayan Salt, one of the purest salts on the earth and rich in minerals from the Himalayan foothills. These long-lasting bars are packed with these essential mineral salts along with skin moisturizing goats’ milk, organic plant oils and now lightly scented with lavender and chamomile. This combination of unique ingredients helps to create a rich creamy lather that exfoliates and detoxifies while leaving skin soft, smooth, refreshed, and radiantly healthy.
With regular use, salt soap bars will help treat and manage problem skin. Pure mineral salts deeply cleanse pores, nurtures skin, and restores a healthy balance to unhealthy skin. They eliminate itching and irritation while moisturizing skin. Even more, they help reduce redness and inflammation caused by dry skin and chronic skin disorders. Those with problematic skin will enjoy the many wonderful benefits of this luxurious scrubby bar.
Himalayan salt is known as one of the purest salts on the earth and contains over 84 trace minerals to help a variety of skin woes:
- Viral, bacterial, or fungal skin infections
- Athlete’s foot
- Strong body odor
- Insect bites
Benefits of using Himalayan Salt Soap Bars with Goats Milk
- Gently and thoroughly cleanses while purifying.
- Naturally exfoliates dead skin cells with its crystalline structure.
- Regulates the production of natural oils.
- Softens and soothes skin.
- Provides exceptional moisturizing qualities.
- Relieves itching and irritation caused by eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Salt minerals kill bacterial while neutralizing body odor.
- Anti-aging properties.
- Balance the pH factor of your skin making it suitable for every skin type.
PRO TIPS: Another excellent way to use these bars is to take it into a bath. Submerge the bar into the water for 5 -10 minutes to dissolve. The salts will naturally cleanse, soften, and mineralize your skin. If you choose to rub this bar directly onto your skin, do so in gentle manner.
CAUTION: These bars are made with salt. If you have open wounds, it will sting at first. But, salt makes an excellent natural healing agent. Please note that if you have skin wounds, while the salt makes an excellent natural healing.
Learn More on Our Blog: